Whether you’re looking to host a recital, put up a play, or host your company’s town hall, our venues are available for rental: Engelman Recital Hall, Mason Hall, the Rose Nagelberg Theatre, or Rehearsal Studio.
- A friendly and helpful staff
- Front-of-house manager and ushers
- Full box office and box office staff (OvationTix.com)
- One facilities manager (non-labor) per event for venue supervision
- Lighting and sound inventory
- Use of dressing rooms (with en suite bathrooms), green room and costume shop (except for Mason Hall)
Renters using our venues must supply the onstage talent, creative team, technical labor (including stage managers, lighting, sound and set designers, board operators, board programmers, lighting electricians, carpenters, running crew, load-in/load-out crew, and liability insurance, as well as any permits or permissions required by state or city law/regulation). Renters are responsible for marketing their own events.
Each of our venues has its own base price, which includes in-house lighting and sound systems, and some general items such as chairs, tables, podiums … Rentals include venue manager, box office manager, house manager, and ushers, but no technical or production staffing. Additional equipment for rental specific to each venue can be found on the venue tabs below.
To receive an accurate price estimate for your event, please call the rentals manager at 646-312-4099 or email email@example.com
For Information on venues not listed on the tabs below, please contact the rentals manager at 646-312-4099 or firstname.lastname@example.org